Saturday, March 10, 2007

Veega Land...

Recently i happened to visit VeegaLand in kochi along with tinu,poona,renjith and mathai.It was a real shame that being in kochi for the past 5 yrs or so i never happened to visit veegaland,anyways no more complains regarding that matter now.We reached the place by some 11 in the morning and we had no idea how the time went by.Trust me its a real cool place to hang out with friends....


Had a monstrous experience on one of these,don remember what its called but its one way to get your adrenaline pumping.I had my eyes shut most of the time,the only time i happened to open them i saw myself hanging some 15ft in the air,and that too upside down.Happy to come out of it alive :)



...hey thats tinu on the space gun(hopefully i got the name right!!)...








Thats the clan emerging from the water...(from left :
me,renjith,mathai
,poona and anil)









I should thank tinu for taking the snaps while all of us were in the water rides.This is a really nice pic of us coming down one of the water slides.I guess the person in the center of the photo is me.We had to climb a lot of stairs to get to the start of the slide and inspite of that we took the slide some 7-8 times.Its real fun coming down the slide!!!!

No comments: